Swimovate PoolMate Pro, PoolMate HR & PoolMate Live Software
Swimovate PC Software
Please read the Quick Start Guide as it lays out step by step how to install the Swimovate PoolMate Software.
NEW! PoolMate V220.127.116.11 PC Version - Download Key Software Features PoolMate V18.104.22.168 PC Version
- Added ‘split lap’ function to lap table – If the PoolMateHR misses a lap during a session, the previous lap can be split to correct this.
- Added ‘merge with next lap’ function to lap table – If the PoolMateHR counts an extra lap, it can be merged with the next lap to correct this.
- Editing of duration and pool length enabled
- Software now allows adding, deleting and editing of sets for PoolMatePro swims.
- Filtering of stroke types enabled in progress graphs
- Add notes enabled in Swim and Chrono sessions
- Enabled bootloader updating
- Save as .csv file
- Fixed Nil Object Exception for Mac users with single session downloaded on same day.
- Only the date of the first log on a given day was editable.
- Stroke rate was calculated incorrectly in the software.
- Heart rate was shown as 14 or 15 for some non-HR sessions.
- Fixed Mac issue with pod detection routine which took too long to recognise pod and close the software in some machines.
- Download data from the PoolMate watch or add swims manually
- Filter your swim by stroke type
- Add notes or edit data
- Select any session and examine in detail including individual sets within the swim
- Graphical analysis of your stroke count, times, speed etc see how they have changed over time
- See how far you have swum this week or year
- Multiple swimmer support
- View your fastest times, best stroke count etc. at a glance
- Save as .csv file
EXISTING Swimovate V1 USER wanting to upgrade?
Notes for existing PoolMate PC users- who want to upgrade from Version 1 If you have been running the old V1 software there are a couple of things to note.
- Please close any version of the old PoolMate Link application already running in the system tray. This will prevent uploading to the new version. There is no need to run the PoolMate Link anymore, the link program is now built into the V2 software.
- The Installer will firstly install the new software, then will automatically begin another installer to install the USB drivers. As you have already got these running you should press Cancel when this happens.
- You can export all your data from the old application and import into the new one. To do this open the version 1 software and click on the magnifier icon in the centre of the page. Click on the red arrow at the right of the page, this will save your data to a location of your choice.
Open the new V2 software and from File select Import, locate the file you have just exported and it will be imported into the new application.
Prefer Swimovate V1 PC Software? Download Below QuickStart - English V1 (PDF) Please read the Quick Start Guide as it lays out step by step how to install the Swimovate PoolMate Software. There are 2 applications you need to download - the Driver / Link Installer and the appropriate version of the PC application for your operating system.
Part 1: Driver and Link Installer (ZIP)
Part 2: (Download based on your operating system)